Monday, December 12, 2005

24 hours or 1,440 minutes in a day

It just hit me today that I don't have much time left before I get back in my regular routine of life. I've had a nice break the last few weeks enjoying my four walls I call home. Over the past four years I have travelled anywhere from 172 to 220 days per year. Most of it for work. These are actual counted days where I did not sleep at my house. After looking at my calendar today this is what I am looking at for the next few weeks.

2 days left here in OKC
6 days in Portland
2 days in OKC
2 days in Tulsa
3 days in Branson
2 days in OKC
3 days in DFW
1 night in OKC
5 days in Nashville
...And a Partridge in a Pear Tree...

One of these days I'll post "Mr T's advice for travelling" for you to read. I can already picture how thrilled you are to hear that. However, with this much travel under my belt I've encountered many situations and learned hundreds of tricks/secrets about the travel industry. Some are rather fascinating and help make life a lot easier on the road. In the mean time I need to start some laundry and clean out the fridge before I hit the road. Somehow Christmas shopping ended up at the very end of my to-do list this year.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I shall be looking forward to those tips. Make it soon, as I might be traveling soon???

5:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Did I see Portland on that list! Do I get to see you, or are you super busy? I am curious to see your traveling tips. Do you have any for traveling with a 9 month old! =) JK.

8:10 AM  
Blogger Mr. T said...

i have yet to travel with a 9-month old. I'll work on that...

8:43 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

x-mas shopping seems to be last on my list as well. my mom suggested i get a personal shopper--you should try that!

10:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home