Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Seasons of Love

I’ve conversed thru a few conversations lately regarding the perfect gift this holiday season for the one you love. My thoughts are if you love he/she that much you would already know what to get that special person….so stop asking me what the perfect gift is. If you don’t know the answer already then you need to reevaluate your relationship.

For those of you who have recently spent time and energy looking for romance—this holiday season will be a downer for you. You will misguidedly spend too much money trying to buy it (love). All this money spent will be in the form of expensive dinners, impressive gifts and good tickets to pricey events….all meant to kick-start the blossoming of LOVE from an otherwise unwilling prospective girlfriend or boyfriend.


This confirms that truly, “You can’t buy love”.....unless you’re a millionaire of course. Then you probably can, just not quality love.

You have to be a billionaire to buy that.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You might be right, but if for some reason I was on the receiving end of any of these gifts, I would give it a try. I don't know if anyone could buy MY love unless they try!

3:05 PM  
Blogger The fashion concience you should be listening to said...

Oh gosh, I've come up w/ so many comments, but none of them are nice. And I'm afraid that I'm already being branded your snotty friend from Oregon. So, my Christmas present to you is to just refrain, because I do love you.
Hey, you wanna come to Reno for New Year's w/ me? I think I've got Matt in on it.

4:30 PM  
Blogger Mr. T said...

anyone from Oregon is already branded snotty...so don't hold back. Reno huh?

8:45 PM  
Blogger Monica said...

I've just got completely caught up on your blog - I love it! I miss my 'Matt' conversations so this is like a little caffeine for the soul:) I thought your 'Seasons of Love' blog was going to be a movie review of RENT since that's the title of the main song - btw, I wouldn't recommend it.

Anyway, it's good hearing about all of your thoughts & dreams. I miss you tons - keep it up!

1:57 PM  
Blogger Mr. T said...

barefoot...one of these days we can recreate our memorable Mcdonalds moments. Until then...enjoy reading

2:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home