Tuesday, November 29, 2005

The Man in the Middle








My friend Charlotte sent me a link this afternoon after reading my blog (and laughing at me for creating one). This link asks that you submit one face picture of yourself and they will simply scan it and show you a celebrity that you most represent. Who do I look like.....what, not Brad Pitt? How about none other than Annika Sorenstam, a professional female golfer. Now typically one would expect me to be a bit upset maybe even embarassed. But look at the pictures of us two. We both have large foreheads, the same crease-lines above our cheeks and even a smile that curves up on one side. Hmm...wonder if she's my long lost twin?

This thought brings to mind another celebrity I have been often compared to over the past four years. You may recognize actor Paul Bettany (pic above) from the movies A Knights Tale or Wimbledon. I am told that I look like him. What famous person are you often compared with?

9 Comments:

Blogger Kira said...

Connie Chung, Lucy Lu, Tia Carrera, maybe any other Asian that someone just saw on TV. Mind you I look like none of those women. So I will go to the link & check it out for myself

6:40 AM  
Blogger Lynn Valdez said...

People used to tell me I looked like Alicia Silverstone---haven't heard it in a long time. Hmm..probably cause I got FAT! Oh well. Now I look like Shallow Hal's girlfriend.

7:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Matt, I can't believe you have a blog. I excpect to see you soon on the fashion passion. Anyway, the celebrities that I am compared to are Renee Zelwegger and Leanne Rimes. - Mandy

7:54 AM  
Blogger Lynn Valdez said...

Mandy, What is your blog address?

8:10 AM  
Blogger Mr. T said...

lynn---I thought you were Jan Brady.

1:27 PM  
Blogger Lynn Valdez said...

I am...and by the way...I laughed so hard at your message I received on HALLOWEEN! Really made my day...8 years later.

1:47 PM  
Blogger Mr. T said...

Kevin. Yes, you're recalling Halloween 1997.

11:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just tried that face recognition thing and apparently I resemble a supermodel named Aishwarya Rai. I'll take it!!! and all this time I thought I looked like Joan Cusack.

4:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. supplements to help with periomenopause Measure your build body mass bdsm torture cunt Bbw personals arnprior ontario San leandro ca tax collector free kitted baby sweaters tenuate online troque by scrabble son unbuttons mother blouse e30 convertible Laptops internet Tight spandex pants photos first second mortgage Protonix and abdominal pain Vicodin hypersensitivity Trans air lines cardigan man productpage sweater Polo pea coats 3d card direct video http://www.sonoma-bookcase-headboard.info/Bondage_in_white_blouses.html

8:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home