Monday, November 28, 2005

Welcome to the party

I promised myself sometime ago to never start a blog. I have nothing against them. In fact I enjoy reading a great number of them weekly from various friends and strangers around the country. I just didn’t think I personally needed to join the craze. Fast forward a year or so and here I am starting my blog. Yes, it’s true. Lately many things have been happening in my life that causes me to think, “if only I had a blog I would post that.” So here it goes. Welcome to The Thomas Commentary where I hope to give you a bit of info going on in my world. No matter what I encounter every minute of every day there is a commentary going on in my head. Yes, sometimes the commentary exits my mouth (more often than not), but hopefully this will entertain you and give you a bit of insight into my world.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wish I had something profound going on in my head right now that I could share with you and yours but the truth is I just wanted to be the first to comment on your blog. Please let me have the honor.... Thanks for the random thoughts, it made this dreary and rainy morning a bit more tolerable. Off to work... with the picture of your grandfather's leg burned in my memory. Thanks! : )

5:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, thanks for the laughs....and I loved reading your blog....keep it up....
rejoyceing

5:34 AM  
Blogger Mike and Debby said...

Welcome to the world wide web of blogs. I will be keeping an eye on yours.

7:40 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

pleeeease & you gave me such a hard time when I didn't want to start a blog, now look at cha!

4:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Matt this is Sara. Sara Taylor incase "Sara" is too vague. I adore you. And although I do snicker slightly that you’ve joined the legions of blogers out there, I commend you. I think it use to be a land of uber-dorks out there. But now with people like you joining the ranks, maybe I should get a blog. I don’t know though. My god! The pressure to constantly come up with witty vernacular! I couldn’t take it. I’d crumble. Though you sir, seem to be meeting the challenge with ease! You can be sure I will be continuing to tune in. I miss you. I adore you. And wait in rampant anticipation for your next BLOG ENTRY!

11:56 AM  
Blogger Mr. T said...

Dearest Sara....if only you hadn't torn the head off my Britney Spears doll in class, on my birthday, we could still be friends. However, you did witness the "plagiarism" lecture I got one day...so you've got a few points on your side. I miss you too.

2:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home