Tuesday, November 29, 2005

A north pole escapee found in Ohio celebrating Materialism-mas

While I'm sitting here working on my blog I'll entertain you with a random link I received in two different emails today. An Ohio man used 88 Light-O-Ramas to control his 16,0000 Christmas Lights. He runs his light show everyday from 6pm - 1opm. You can listen to the music that goes along with the show from the comfort of your own car on a local FM radio station.

http://members.cox.net/transam57/lights.wmv

Speaking of Christmas. It's that time of year again where we start hearing more about taking Christ out of Christmas. So I got to thinking about a possible name change for the upcoming holiday season. I have decided to call it Materialism-mas. Just imagine sitting around that tall tree, egg nog in hand, singing, Oh Materialism-mas tree, oh Materialism-mas tree, how lovely are your branches.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where did you find it? Interesting read » »

10:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home