Sunday, December 04, 2005

Somethings gone wrong

Spending some time at my friend K's house this evening I analyzed her homemade Xmas tree topper, "3 angels." Each angel (looking more like nuns to me) represents a roommate in the house complete with matching hair colors. I asked to be included in the tree, which K replied with no restraint, "you can be satan!" So I promptly made sure to include myself on their tree as the picture shows. My cousin's wife started a holiday nativity scene years ago using her troll dolls. She's posted a picture on her blog. She sets out this nativity scene every year during the holiday season complete with a satan troll (though all trolls like a bit evil to me). Since when do we start including satan in our holiday festivities? I don't recall seeing a collection of hallmark cards that say, "Seasons Greetings" with Satan sketched on the front side.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I guess that would have had to have happened when we wanted to take "Christ" out of it. What was it you called it, Materialism-mas.

6:27 AM  
Blogger Krista said...

I like how you said that I told you to be satan "with no restraint." Grudge? hmm...this blog seems a bit dramatic to me. You are making my approachability level go down! haha.

6:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

drama on THIS blog???? How dare you... never!

9:57 AM  
Blogger Krista said...

I just noticed that you said my angels look like nuns. They do not...they are beautiful angels (just like the roommates and I). I'd like to point out to everyone that when Matt made his first attempt at the red satan for my tree it ended up looking more like elmo. The satan you see is attempt # 5 or 6.

12:25 PM  
Blogger Mr. T said...

there's not much difference between Elmo and Satan.

12:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Excellent, love it! Home decor oriental fan Side effects on drug lipitor Seniors golf clubs mesotherapy after pregnancy anal fucking 02 mitsubishi eclipse body kit Audi cabriolet convertible Ag tires cooper Flexeril vs valium custom chrysler tractor us childrens dental insurance craps payouts example interracial fingering Catalog foe decoration around the house Xray security interior designer key west naval air station Pharma online vicodin pharmacy Hoe to win at slots

9:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home