Thursday, December 01, 2005

Hello Nurse


This post is dedicated to Nurse Maggie at the Univ. of Missouri Medical Center. It’s you that I set my eyes upon as you walked into the room to check on my grandpa. It is you that I took photos of while you helped my grandpa with his IV…though you thought I was taking pictures of him for his hospital journal. It is you that I said “hello gorgeous” to when I walked back into the room…though I made it look like I was speaking to my grandpa so you wouldn’t see me drooling. Maybe I should sign up for a surgery so I can stay around a bit longer to see you.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Matt you crack me up!You should tell grandma about your interest! I am sure she would say something WONDERFUL about you.

11:19 AM  
Blogger Mr. T said...

I did mention it to grandma once I was leaving. I asked her to be the mediator and bring up her "incredible grandson" to this nurse when at all possible.

1:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. Bmw reviews New home builders in tampa area Long skirt upskirt insurance company automobile Free information win slot machines tan through swimwear Maryland free cash advance ge car radar detectors Hutchinson kansas house insurance companies 12-volt coffee maker palm pilot software Katadyn sea water filters phone headsets automobile insurance subrogation tennis rules regulations

5:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! new york times book review toni bentley paxil generic Tooth whitening pruducts mercedes ml 350 tech specif O'steen volvo

2:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home