Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Awake

I couldn’t sleep last night. I kept waking up and staring at the ceiling hoping that it was time to get up. I am not a morning person but I was ready to be out of bed bright and early this morning. I don’t know if anyone slipped something in my food last night but I was not my usual self this morning.

I went to the post office to mail a box, got my oil changed in the car and even stopped at my favorite bakery to pick up a muffin and juice. All this before I had to be in the office for work today.

I need my old self back. NOW.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

YOU are a MESS, BOY! Better shape up!!!!!!

7:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you're just grouchy because you didn't get your daily dose of frozen blueberries.

12:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Still having sleepless nights or is your old grumpy morning self back?

11:42 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Matt,
Sorry to hear you're having difficulties sleeping. I feel your pain, of course I have being 6 months pregnant as my excuse. As well as having 2 pugs fighting me for my amazing C-shaped pillow! I miss you! I've made an executive decision that there's too much time between your visits out here! Do you have a trip planned? ~Wendy.

9:58 AM  
Blogger OK Chick said...

i started a new blog.
http://okchick.blogspot.com/- lindsy

4:40 PM  
Blogger Dara said...

I miss your blog.

5:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home