Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Too Much

My life is a bit scattered right now. There doesn’t seem to be enough hours in the day for me to live my life.

I haven’t made my bed in two weeks. There’s a laundry pile in my bedroom along with one in my closet. I have clothes laying on my drawing table and a few more by my bed. My ‘sort thru’ pile is only increasing every day as I ignore it and push it aside. I have dry cleaning need to be dropped off along with bills to be paid and filed.

I need a personal assistant.

I asked a friend if he’d like to be my personal assistant. He’s in-between jobs right now. He instantly turned me down by saying I couldn’t afford him. I asked him what it took to be able to afford him. It involved a new Mercedes and a nice hourly wage. In fact the hourly wage is more than I make if I break my salary down into an hourly wage. I offered to heavily consider it if and only if he became my personal driver as well. I’d much rather sit in the back of a new Mercedes to get work done or rest my eyes than sit in my old car managing traffic from the drivers seat.

I’m almost at wits end to get everything done in a timely manner. I wonder if I set my house on fire if it will make it all go away. No bills piled up, no messed up bed and no dirty laundry.

I wonder if a personal assistant comes with fire insurance. I’ll have to read the fine print on my insurance policy when I get home this evening.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Let lindsy be your personal assistant.....

12:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh my goodness - this right here is the story of MY LIFE! I feel for you. I'm constantly in the very same boat if that makes you feel any better. Knowing you, it won't... but you can't say I didn't try.

4:42 PM  
Blogger babyblueeyed girl said...

hey friend
im sorry things are soo crazy
ill be praying for you

9:46 PM  
Blogger ethomas said...

???wht??? your place messy?

4:03 PM  
Blogger Carrie said...

I have to say I feel your pain. I wondered when I became such a slob and then realized that I just didn't have time anymore. I am considering getting a maid... I know ridiculous for an apartment but I don't care, I'm tired of spending my saturday's cleaning. Maybe we should all get stay at home wives.. they're good at getting a lot of that stuff done...

10:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home