Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Odd Jobs.

He was tall and made odd facial expressions. She was short and frumpy and couldn’t stop staring at herself in my mirror. They had to be younger than 25.

Neither of them could make eye contact, but they stunk up my 9x10 office. They were operating a door-to-door cologne sales business. They talked and talked their product up trying to quiz me on my preferences of scent. Just to harass them I vocally disagreed with everything they said and threw a few challenges back at them. I was uninterested though it didn't seem to bother them. They kept spraying, spraying and spraying more bottles for me to smell.

Walking thru the perfume isles in the mall bother me to a degree. This raised the bar since they wouldn't stop spraying in my 9x10 office.

His story changed a few times so I never quite understood what he was doing. He would stake claim to one thing then change it a few minutes later. She bossed him around followed by a checkup in the mirror every 30-seconds which led to her placing her hair behind her ears several times.

I couldn’t take it anymore and had to leave my office. I don’t know how they got into my office in the first place. I could smell them all the way back in my office though they were originally upfront harassing the assistant sitting by the phone. They snuck past her and ended up back here in my doorway.

They had names I couldn’t pronounce in their boxes, so I called them out on selling fakes. She was quick to step up and say they had promos but would be selling the real ones soon, followed by a quick glance in the mirror to play with her hair. She spoke too fast at times and I had no idea what she was saying. She didn't notice the frown upon my face becasue she was looking in the mirror playing with her hair.

I eventually told them I was uninterested and they needed to leave. I could no longer breathe and I needed coffee beans to clear my senses up. I showed them the door and went up front looking to blame someone for my new headache. Instead I found half my office crew standing in the doorway themselves trying to get some fresh air. It seems as if everyone developed an instant headache with these two salespeople in our office.

I need some Tylenol. I need it now.

3 Comments:

Blogger TacoDave said...

At least you have an office... Always look on the bright side, right? I work in a 12 X 25 room all day with 11 other people. It's not fun.

10:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have BIG headache just reading this!

8:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very cool design! Useful information. Go on! Action+tooth+whitening Wholesale cisco Breast enlargement chicago breast enlargement chicago Attorney bextra idaho 19993 honda del sol Babes in diapers

4:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home