Sunday, April 09, 2006

Neverending Road

With the change in weather comes a change in office dynamics. No matter how much work I accomplish each day, there seems to be more and more work to do. Once one phonecall is returned, another message is left on my voicemail. As one stack of notes gets organized and put into deadline order another one has started piling up in another chair.

I felt the need to escape.

With the car packed, maps studied and another friend in tow we're on the road for a vacation.

We've got nothing but asphalt miles as far as the eye can see in front of us. With the ipod full and magazines stacked on the floor this will be a successful break from work.

When I go back next week all the piles of work will hopefully find a way to disappear back to where they came from. I dread seeing it already.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home