Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Windshield Words

Before I shut my car door this morning on my way to work I glanced up and noticed that a piece of paper sat purposely placed between my wiper and windshield. Throwing my computer bag over to the passenger seat I pulled myself back out of the car to reach over and grab the piece of torn paper. I opened it to read, "Have a great day at work. I'm sure you always do!"

Thinking this was from my neighbor is who is extremely kind and bubbly I thought nothing more and continued on to work this morning and carried about my usual self.

This evening as I left work late, once again I noticed a second piece of paper conveniently placed on my windshield. Thinking for a quick second I mistakenly received a parking ticket I soon realized that it was a personal note written on college-rule paper. Once I shut my door and turned on my car to get the heater going I tore open the note to read, "Have you actually still not figured it out? I've been waiting all day for the phone to ring. I guess you're just busy at work today."

I didn't know I was supposed to figure anything out! I thought I knew who wrote the simple note this morning. I've either got the first member of my fan club coming out in full force, or I've officially got a stalker. I'd prefer to think the fan club route. Who in the world drove down to my house sometime in the night to put a note on my car? And how did they choose my car out of the hundred or so parked in my parking lot at work? Plus there are two other cars in the lot that are exactly like mine, all except for the license plate.

Now I'm really confused...and slightly scared.

9 Comments:

Blogger Tabs said...

I'm so jealous, I want my own fan club!

8:37 PM  
Blogger Dara said...

I think it was Bonnie. You know how she loves you. Or maybe Robert trying to scare you off from his lady friend.

8:24 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lighten up, son!
It's only a Mole hill.
Just remember the times you "egg-ed" someone's house or "T.P.-ed" someone's room, car or tree. You would say, "it's only a joke"!
Now, the "yoke's" on YOU and your blood pressure's rising! lololol

9:06 AM  
Blogger Jennifer said...

It's just some girl (hopefully) with a little crush. And obviously she thinks you know who it is. You don't need to get scared until she leaves a dead chicken or something on your porch.

11:04 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You should watch out for your neighbors. Dara and/or Lailah could be up to no good!

1:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you should be scared...
hah hah just kidding, not really
:P i'm sure it is just someone in your fan club and hopefully she wants to marry you and have lots of matt thomas jrs. with you!
cindylou

1:36 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Maybe its God----Have you prayed lately? No matter who it is, I bet you're now anyway--Good luck!
:)

p.s. Thanks for hooking me up with Japan! I love it here!!

1:08 AM  
Blogger Lailah Morris said...

who's anonymous that thinks im up to no good???

5:26 PM  
Blogger Kira said...

Cool - keep us posted on who it is.

8:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home