Sunday, February 19, 2006

Are you serious?

I've been in the car for four straight days.
I have driven over 34 hours the last four days.
I've been in the car with four girls this entire time

I have been asked about my first kiss, most embarassing moment, former crushes and other girlie things they like talk about in a car.
I have listened to many love songs.

I have driven over ice, in snow, under heavy rain and thru constant traffic.

I'm stuck in a hole-in-the wall motel room due to weather.
I'm at my wit's end and and can't wait to be home.
It can't come soon enough.

I need to get home just to do something man-like.
I need to grill my dinner.
I need to turn on ESPN.

I need to burp outloud.

I'm supposed to be back on the road for work in four more days.

5 Comments:

Blogger minus five said...

girls suck.
this should be common knowledge.

and p.s. the font color is much better and easier to read.

8:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I feel for you!

7:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What kind of people are these who are so self centered they can't help you drive? At least you were able to stop and get a good night's sleep in a Motel. It sucks to fall asleep at the wheel! I hate car wrecks!

8:00 AM  
Blogger Mr. T said...

Packrat...that's a whole 'nother story regarding people who don't help drive.

9:16 AM  
Blogger Lailah Morris said...

so sorry you were over feminized. sorry i was on the phone last night, we can hang out for reals before you leave. peace out.

10:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home